Australia: Advance Australia
Famous for its natural wonders, deserts, beaches and wide open space, Australia is one of the best places to visit. Here are beautiful facts you should know:
- World’s Third Biggest Coal Reserves: Australia has the world’s third biggest coal reserves, 144.8Bt. The country black coal reserves are located mainly in New South Wales and Queensland.
- Sixteenth Safest Country: according to the World Economic Forum, Australia is the 16th safest country in the world.
- World’s Largest Sand Island: the Fraser Island located in Australia is the largest sand island in the world
- Cleanest Air in the World: Tasmania, Australia has the cleanest air in the world. It’s said to have air as clean as Antarctica.
- Home for Research and Innovation: Australia is a grand contributor to quality research and innovation; it is also known to be at the forefront of new technology. Black box flight recorder, electronic pacemaker, Wi-Fi technology, ultra battery, cervical cancer vaccine, IVF, medical nano-patches, bionic ear, electric drill and other innovations are credited to Australians. It has produced over ten Nobel Prize laureates.
Aussie is loved by many. You’d love it too.