Canada: “A Mari usque ad Mare”
Thinking of studying or migrating to Canada?Here are astonishing facts you should know.
- Top 10 Safest Country: Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP), 2019 ranks Canada as the sixth safest country in the world.
- Top 50 World Richest Country: Canada is listed as the 24th richest country in the world by International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook, April, 2019. Its GDP (PPP) per capita is $50,626.
- Most Educated Country: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) ranks Canada as the most educated country in the world. Over 56% of her adults have received a two-year or four-year degree or have received an education through a vocational program. Canada is also rated high for teaching quality and career goals with over 200,000 international students registered in her institutions.
- Top Five Best Country: Maintaining it’s standard, US News & World Report reveals that Canada is ranked no. 3 among Best Countries for Education in 2019.
- High Human Development Index: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) ranks Canada 12th in the Human Development Index.
Despite being the world’s second largest country by landmass (9.985 million square kilometers), Canada has a relatively small population of 37 million residents. It boasts of excellent job opportunities for both professionals and skilled workers.
Are you thinking what we’re thinking? Canada is an adventure worth embarking on.